WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE last updated 21.06.17
How To Choose a Bible Translation
Every scripture inspired of God (is) also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness. That the man of God may be complete, furnished completely
unto every good work.—2 Timothy 3:16, 17 (ASV)
Which translation of the Bible is best for the devoted Christian? How faithful is it to the Word of God in the original Hebrew/Aramaic or Greek? How much should the Christian entrust his spiritual life to that translation?
. . . OPEN THE WHOLE 12 PAGE Word Document
BUILDING THE ANTI-TYPICAL TEMPLE
A Study of the Divine Time Table And other Doctrines
ARE WE MEANT TO KNOW THE TIME FEATURES IN GOD’S PLAN?
As we are going to discuss the time features in GOD’S Programme we will consider the question: “are we meant to know these time features in advance?”
Some Bible students feel that we are not, and there are several scriptures which could be taken as supporting this point of view e.g. Matt. 24:36, “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” . . . .
DOWNLOAD WHOLE PAPER
Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God, came to earth, to sacrifice His perfect life so that eventually ALL will have the opportunity of living in harmony with the almighty God. Our Lord's sermon on the mount is His longest recorded discourse. He outlines the blessed state that is within the reach of those who would follow in His footsteps. He also lists the stricter forms of living that ensue from the taking of such a course. Matthew Chapter 5 WE CONTINUALLY GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE OUR HEAVENLY FATHER FOR THE HOLY BIBLE WITH ITS INSPIRED WORDS
JESUS CHRIST -THE SON OF GOD gave His life as a Ransom for all
DO ATHEISTS REALLY GO TO HELL? Go to Contact Form and SEND for FREE DVD "The Truth about Hell"
To us, the Bible is the Word of God, the sole authority of Christian Doctrine and Practice. To us it clearly teaches:
* THAT ALL HAVE SINNED and come short of the Glory of God, and that the penalty for sin is death, extinction of life (Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Eccl 9:10)
* THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD and by the grace of God gave His life as a Ransom for all mankind, to be fully demonstrated in God's due time, that His is the Light that enlightens all who come into the world. (John 14:16, John 5:28-29, 1 Timothy 2:5-6, Hebrews 2:9)
* THAT PERSONAL SALVATION is by faith in and the acceptance of Jesus Christ as a Savior and Lord, that there is no other name or way by which any can be saved. (John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Acts 16:30-31)
* THAT GOD IS CALLING OUT from those saved by faith now a "people for his name", to be followers of Jesus Christ in full obedience to the divine will and to constitute His Body, the "Church". also refer to as "the Saints" (Matt 16:24, Acts 15:14, Ephesians 1:22,23, 1 Cor 1:2)
* THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT is the power of God working in and through His called out people, to guide them into understanding of and conformity to His will. (Acts 1:8, Romans 8:14, John 16:13)
* THAT THE CHURCH IS GOD'S TEMPLE which has been in preparation during this present Gospel Age, at which, when complete, will be the means of God's blessings coming to "all people". (1 Cor. 3:16,17, Eph. 2:20-22, Matt 19:28, Isa 25:6)
* THAT MEANTIME THE SHAPING AND POLISHING of individual Christians - "living stones" - has been in progress, and when all have been made ready, they will share in the "first resurrection" and the completed, glorified Temple will become the meeting place between God and mankind. (1 Peter 2:5, 2 Pet 1:5-8, Rev. 20:6)
* THAT THE HOPE OF THE CHURCH is to be like her Lord, to see Him as He is, to be partakers of the divine nature and to share in His glory as His joint-heirs. (1 John 3:2, 2 Peter 1:4, Rom 8:16-17)
* THAT THE HOPE FOR THE WORLD lies in the resurrection of all in their graves and in the blessings and opportunities of Christs thousand year kingdom at His second advent, which present conditions indicate is close at hand. (Luke 21:25-28, John 5:28, 29, Rev. 20:6)
* THAT THE BLESSINGS OF GOD'S KINGDOM will include the return of God's favour to Israel and the restoration of all things lost in Adam for all the willing and obedient in that time; that at the end of the thousand years Satan and all the wilfully wicked will be destroyed. (1 Cor 15: 12-22, Romans 11:25,26, Acts 3:20,21) Isaiah 65:17-25 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice forever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in my entire holy mountain, saith the LORD. (KJV)